Friday 5 August 2011

Count down to my wedding day

Counting down from today onward left 57 days only..and I have to say goodbye to my single life and start sharing life with my beloved women. Haha..actually already say goodbye to my single life on 11th June 2011. :P
 
Now upcoming event will be my "Send Betrothal" (过大礼)on September 13th. Next is "Set Bed" (安床)on September 28th. So after this two events ..haha.. my BIG Day, My wedding! October 1st..So happy.. :D

Then this month I have a lot of things need to be settle down. For example my wedding invitation card (which I design by myself), wedding design photo to be confirm by tomorrow, wine tasting, my new wardrobe, my dear dressing table have to be fixed in by end of this month..and much more of those smaller things, expenses..hmmp..so many expenses to be credit out..OMG! Money using is like pouring water out. :'(  Now I know why marriage is only once in your life time. Get marry so many times sure will bankrupt.

0 comments: